My Tumblr Crushes:
Questionaire ctrl-c from aikea-guinea
1. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve played the Sims in one sitting?
2. Would you rather play the base game with all the CC you like or all the EPs and SPs but no CC?
3. What’s one piece of CC you wish you had in real life?
4. What’s your favorite LTW to play?
5. What Sims food always makes you hungry?
6. Do you prefer to randomize traits/aspirations/LTWs or pick your own?
7. If you were a Sim what would your trait/aspiration/LTW be?
8. What’s one challenge you’ve always wanted to play but haven’t gotten around to yet?
9. How many Sims pictures are currently in your screenshot folder? (Or wherever you keep them)
10. What’s one feature you haven’t seen in any Sims game that you wish was included?
11. What’s your favorite household to play right now?
- - - - -
Tagging cousin corianderpunch!
and whoever else felt like copy pasting this :D
Another surprise was when Belmel finally disclosed that it’s not just a normal date. Yellow and Vincent will go camping while the three girls will continue to compete against each other.
Once Yellow and Vincent return the next day, there will be two girls left staying and one eliminated.
Yellow gasped at the word camping and next day. She can’t believe it’s more than just a first date!
Belmel revealed their score and somehow, her unorthodox marking method were questioned by the three girls who didn’t ranked for the immunity-plus-date.
"Didn’t I make things clear yesterday about using fractions for the marks? When I said 1/2, I meant 1/2 as is, and not 0.5."
"Fine, if you really want to use decimals, the results doesn’t change anyway. - Miss Nakamura still has the highest mark."
She was right. So they didn’t protest further. It was a futile effort.
They were all speculating about how the marks would turn out until Belmel entered and told them to settle down.
Before he left for Narnia again today, Belmel told him to meet his date at the Dragon Tavern once he’s done.
Among several other reminders.